There’s not a lot to report. I’m not hungry but I very much miss eating and all the ritual surrounding it. I keep comparing the juices to foods they resemble. Turmeric Tonic? I pretended it was a curry of some sort. The beet juice blend? Borscht, obviously. A green juice with coconut? I was having Thai food for lunch. Cashew hemp milk? Vanilla milkshake, baby.
The headache comes and goes. I feel a little blah, but very righteous. I’m waiting for the euphoria, the glowing skin, the burst of energy. Nothing yet.
- theresalighton likes this
- jukeboxholidayer likes this
- palonka likes this
- daryn said: This has always been my experience with cleanses and fasting: not hungry per se, just bored of not eating.
- heyhope likes this
- lambeck said: I’ve been a strict vegetarian for 3 weeks and I feel nothing.
- apsies likes this
- isay likes this
- vrai-lean-uh likes this
- vrai-lean-uh said: I am also waiting for the euphoria, the glowing skin, and the burst of energy, but I am not cleansing.
- suitep likes this
- mar-see-ah said: “I feel a little blah, but very righteous.” GWYNETH PALTROW SYNDROME!
- mar-see-ah likes this
- pambeckman likes this
- sparklingpants posted this